Wednesday 18 June 2014

Kérastase Elixir Ultime Hair Oil


One of my most loved hair treatment products is the luxurious Kérastase Elixir Ultime Hair Oil (A$55/125ml) which aims to beautify and enrich hair with 4 key emollient and nourishing ingredients: Maize, Argan, Camellia and Pracaxi oils. My long and thick hair needs a regular boost in nourishing and hydrating ingredients as it does tend to go dry during the cooler seasons when I always opt for nice warm showers. Additionally, my daily hair regime of using a hair-dryer and heat-styling tools just adds to the damage done to my hair. The great thing about this Kérastase Elixir Ultime Hair Oil is that you can distribute the oil to dry or wet hair and you can also use it in 5 different ways:
  • Heat protectant: to create a barrier while providing protection against heat damage
  • Pre-wash: to prep the hair before cleansing and allowing the hair to be tangle-free
  • Leave-in conditioner: to lock in the nourishing benefits of the core ingredients. I sometimes leave in a couple of drops in my hair after showering and before going to bed
  • Finishing product: to maximise shine, protection and nourish the hair
  • Re-touch: just re-apply a couple of drops to re-nourish and tame the hair
The transparent elixir is very thin in consistency and once I apply a couple of drops to the mid-lengths and ends of my hair it immediately feels weightless and silky soft! My hair looks shiny, healthy and well nourished! This product is my go-to product every time I feel that my hair is lacking moisture and shine and needs protection. The oil reduces the amount of frizz and flyaways that develop after styling my hair, so it's just a great bonus that this one product can transform my hair to look naturally beautiful and impeccable!
 

Kérastase Elixir Ultime Hair Oil is available at selected salons nationwide.


How do you protect your hair from heat damage?
Have you tried Kérastase Elixir Ultime Hair Oil before?

xx Rose

2 comments: