Thursday 2 May 2013

March/April Empties


Pangea Organics Lip Balm in Egyptian Fennel with Grapefruit & Sweet Orange - I love the mildly scented and ultra-hydrating properties of this organic-based lip balm as it softens and soothes dry and chapped lips.

Dermalogica PreCleanse - Is a must-have in my skin care regime as cleansing the skin twice thoroughly removes residues which adhere strongly to the skin and inside pores.

Clinique Quickliner for Eyes - Smudge-proof and lasting eyeliner for the eyes, Clinique Quickliner enhances the eyes without any fuss.

Grown Facial Exfoliant with Peppermint, Jojoba Micro Bead and Juniper Berry - Grown skin care products are one of my favourite skin care brands! Grown Facial Exfoliant gently polishes my skin leaving it feel smooth and soft.

Pantene Pro-V All Day Smooth Leave in Crème - This hair care product  reminds me of hair treatment masks, however, you massage the creme through your hair and leave it in so hair stays hydrated and nourished through the day.


 
L'Occitane Lavande Body and Massage Gel - The scents of lavender helps to make me feel relaxed and revitalised. This body and massage gel is the perfect product for pampering the body.

L'Occitane Delice Des Fleurs EDT - A soft musk rose scent which is light and feminine, perfect for those who love soft floral scents.

Natural Secrets Goat Milk Hand and Body Cream - Goats Milk is ultra gentle for sensitive, dry and eczema-prone skin. This hand and body cream feels lovely on my skin and leaves my skin feeling soothed, soft and smooth.

Klorane Extra Gentle Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk - I'm not sure how I've accumulated so many travel sized bottles of Klorane Dry Shampoo, but anyhow, this product is gentle to my scalp and is effective in keeping my hair in good and clean condition.



Which products have you used up recently?



xx Rose



2 comments:

  1. The Klorane Dry Shampoo is my favourite too! The L'Occitane products sound divine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've gone through so many Klorane Dry Shampoo bottles so far lol!

      Delete