Friday 1 February 2013

December/January Empties



TONI&GUY Dry Shampoo (reviewed here) -  The only dry shampoo I've tried that does not leave any white residues!  

Nutrimetics Nutri-Rich Foaming Bath Oil with Apricot Kernel Oil (reviewed here) - I love the nourishing benefits of Apricot Kernel Oil! Makes my skin feel smooth and moisturised and it has such an amazing invigorating scent! 

Bobbi Brown BB Cream SPF35 (reviewed here) - I love the high SPF and light/medium finish Bobbi Brown's new BB cream has to offer. Bobbi Brown BB Cream conceals small imperfections and is perfect to use for a natural everyday look. Definitely going to repurchase this little beauty!

Nivea Sensitive Protect Roll-on Deodorant (reviewed here) - Nivea's range of sensitive protect deodorants are absolutely gentle and non-irritating. 

Kiko Cosmetics Mat Base Corrector Primer (reviewed here) - For a quick drying face base, Kiko's  Primer is the one that leaves my skin prepped and ready for foundation and makeup application. If only Kiko products were sold in Australia. You will know where I will be heading if I travel back to Europe!

Organix Hydrating Macadamia Oil Intensive Moisture Mask (reviewed here) - This Organix hair mask is infused with macadamia oil, sugar cane extract and bamboo extract to nourish and hydrate my hair. I only need to use this mask once a week to keep my hair well hydrated and moisturised.

L'Occitane Hand Cream (reviewed here) - These purse-sized L'Occitane hand creams always come in handy when I'm on the go! 

Sally Hansen Healthy Cuticles - Housed in a neat little jar, Sally Hansen's cuticle cream is full of nourishing ingredients such as vitamins and soy proteins which leave my cuticles looking soft, supple and healthy.


Have you used up any beauty products during the summer holiday?

xx Rose




No comments:

Post a Comment