Sunday 11 November 2012

Korres Pomegranate and Jasmine Lip Butters

Korres Lip Butters have been hitting all the right notes as my ideal lip product. The lip butters are the most popular of the Korres line and in my review you'll see why.

Korres Lip Butter in Pomegranate (L) and Jasmine (R).
Korres lip butters are rich in shea butter and rice wax which work well together to provide hydration and softness to the lips. The lip butters are also formulated with natural oils and extracts which help to soothe and condition dry lips. 

The consistency is just about right and the tint is very sheer. Pomegranate Lip Butter gives a gorgeous demure coral tint, whereas Jasmine gives a beautiful gloss to the lips.  These lip butters are very easy to apply and I especially love the beautiful subtle scent of Pomegranate and Jasmine. My lips feel nourished and moisturised and look very pretty for an everyday look. My lips feel comfortable wearing and not sticky at all! These lip butters last for a few hours too which is really great as you don't need to worry about re-applying.

Korres Lip Butters (6g) retail for RRP A$18.95 at Kit Cosmetics and Mecca Cosmetica stores in Australia.

 Do you use Korres Lip Butters to nourish your lips? Which Korres products would you reccomend?

xx Rose

1 comment:

  1. I love the Korres Lip Butters so much <3 I have 4 now haha! I love how they make my lips feel :)
    x

    ReplyDelete