Sunday 6 May 2012

Travel Photo Diary: Cairns in Tropical North Queensland

Apologies to my lovely readers for being M.I.A. for the last fews days! I am very sorry for leaving my blog in silence up until now. Last week I was on a two hour flight from Brisbane to Cairns to explore the beautiful beaches, rainforests and scenery up in Cairns, Tropical North Queensland. The weather was beautiful, humid, cloudy at times but sunny the majority of time I was there. There was so much to see in such little time. The highlight of the trip was walking through the World Heritage rainforest areas of Daintree and Cape Tribulation, approximately 115km north of Cairns. I'll leave you with some photos I captured during my trip.











Have you been to tropical far north Queensland?

xx Rose

1 comment:

  1. It looks gorgeous there, will have to add it to my list!

    ReplyDelete