Saturday 10 March 2012

Review: Maybelline Babylips (Limited Edition MBFW)



Maybelline has launched their limited edition Fashion Edition Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week New York Babylips and I just got my hands on one of these cute lip balms! Babylips contains SPF20. I love the relatively high sun protection factor as most balms don't usually go up to a factor of 20. The balm is a soft pale pink and moisturises and smoothes my lips very well. However, after about 2 hours my lips tend to 'call-out' for re-application. The flavour is Protecting Berry and it smells lovely and subtle. The balm does not condition my lips as well as Lucas' Paw Paw and Blistex Lip Conditioner, but still, I think it's a great lip balm for the day time to protect the lips from the suns harful rays and leave the lips looking smooth and supple.

Have you got your hands on Maybelline's limited edition Fashion Edition Babylips? What do you think of the packaging design?

xx Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment