Tuesday 14 February 2012

February Glossybox: Valentine's Edition


I usually receive my Glossybox around the 20th of each month, however, this month I received my February Glossybox earlier than usual as it was a Valentine's Edition Glossybox which was advertised to be sent out before Valentine's Day. This month's goodies were housed in a hot pink Glossybox (rather than the usual light pink) to add to the Valentine's Day theme.  

The February Glossybox is themed 'Perfectly, Passionately, Pink'.   

Here is what I received in my Glossybox:
February Glossybox
Bobbi Brown Lash Glamour Extreme Lengthening Mascara, sample size 3ml worth $24 (full size 6ml rrpA$48)
Jane Iredale Tantasia Self Tanner, sample size ~5ml worth $2 (full size 124ml rrpA$54)
Proactiv Deep Cleansing Wash, sample size 60ml worth $5 (full size 475ml rrpA$39.95)
Star and Rose Floral Wonderland Energency Nail Files (price not stated)
Polished London Nail Enamel in Fuschia, full size 10ml rrpA$7.99


February Glossybox Total worth ~$ 39

The beauty samples included in the February Glossybox suited the 'Perfectly, Passionately, Pink' theme as there were products to help me acheive 'extreme lengthening' lashes, the 'perfect' tan, 'perfectly' shaped and pretty in pink nails. 

I don't use self tanning products so the Jane Iredale Tantasia will go to my friend. I haven't used Proactiv before and I'm sure the brand has been advertised for people who have acne or sensitive skin. I will give this a go, though I'm still a little hesitant as I have heard that Proactiv wasn't suitable for most people.


I'm really glad that there was a Bobbi Brown mascara included in my box as I have never tried Bobbi Brown mascaras before. I absolutely love their liquid foundations, highlighters, blushers and lipglosses, though for some reason, I never came across their mascara.

The mini nail files are so cute they remind me of Bloom Cosmetics version of mini nail files. They are small enough to fit neatly in my purse and the design looks so cute!

I haven't heard of Polished London before, so it's interesting to see that I could try something new from a brand I have not been exposed to. The shade I received is called Fuschia and I believe the other shade that some people received in their Glossybox was called Bitten Red. I will definitely apply Fuschia to my nails very soon and do a nail of the day post!

All in all, I love how Glossybox decided to house the beauty samples is a hot pink box and that there were also heart lollies to add to the Valentines theme. If only the regular Glossybox was hot pink! I'm glad that there was more than one product I liked and that there was a mix of makeup and skincare products.

What did you receive in your February Glossybox?

xx Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment