Wednesday 18 January 2012

Liebster Blog Award


 The last few weeks has been very busy for me and to my surprise, I've been nominated for a Liebster Award by three of my lovely beauty bloggers! A HUGE thank you to thebeautebuzz, Mandy and Melmeko who nominated me! I really appreciate the recognition xx

When I received The Liebster Award I had no idea which kind of award I was nominated for...until now! Well, The Liebster Award is given out from bloggers who have received The Liebster Award from other bloggers. The idea of rewarding other bloggers The Liebster Award is to provide recognition for bloggers who have less than 200 readers as a way to spread the word and bring attention to these brilliant blogs  :)

Definition of the word 'Liebster'
  "Liebster" is a German word which means dearest or beloved, but it can also mean favourite.

The following are rules for the bloggers I mention in this post below:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal the five blogs you have chosen and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award onto your blog.
4. Request that people you have sent the award to forward it on to their favourite bloggers.

  There are so many wonderful blogs I have come across and if I had the opportunity to award all of them then I would in a heart beat! Rules are rules and I must only choose five! The five bloggers I am passing The Liebster Award on to are:
 Miss Sensuous - I absolutely love reading her reviews on nautral and organic products and following her lovely dessert and main meal recipes.
Indulgent Beauty Reviews - Her Shu Uemura collection is mesmerising! As you may know I am a huge lover of makeup palettes and I came across Nadia's blog when searching for swatches from Shu Uemura colour palettes. Her posts are fun and easy to read and I love that she publishes her posts frequently.  
 
 cclarebear - I love reading a shared blog as it's fun to see who's post will be published next, either Clare or Catherine. I enjoy reading Clare and Catherine's blog as their product reviews are brilliant and their photos look great! I'm always looking for my wish list after reading their product reviews, FOTDs and hauls!
All The Pretty Faces - Her FOTD posts are truly inspirational and I am amazed at her artistic skills!

Beauty In The Sky - I enjoy reading her posts about the ABBW (Australian Beauty Bloggers Weekend) and love seeing her FOTDs and beauty hauls!

Congratulations ladies for being nominated! Look forward to reading your posts in the near future!!

xx Rose

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the award, sweetie! I'm completely blown away! xoxo :)

    Nadia @ Indulgent Beauty Reviews

    ReplyDelete