Thursday 15 September 2011

Review: Illamasqua Nail Varnish in Faux Pas

Illamasqua Nail Varnish in Faux Pas
Illamasqua Faux Pas was gifted to me when I attended the launch of the new Theatre of the Nameless collection which I've been so excited about recently. Faux Pas is a relatively thick glossy nail varnish which dries quickly to provide a smooth, matte and rubber-like finish. I love this unique rubber-look as it's just so different to all other nail varnishes in my collection.

The first coat goes on completely opaque, however, I'd suggest to apply two coats (as I did in the image above) to prolong the wear, as the unique finish means you need to skip the top coat.  

Other shades in this amazing collection are Kink, Vice and Taint. Visit the Illamasqua website to see the full collection.

**Until Sunday 18th September 2011, Illamasqua is offering free worldwide shipping for purchases over £40. Click here for more info.**
What do you think of the finish of these new Illamasqua nail varnishes?
Have you tried them before?

Rose

2 comments:

  1. I love the rubbery finish on this polish. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Vita, I only wish that they will have more shades with this unique finish in future!

    ReplyDelete