Friday 16 September 2011

My First Beauty Box (September)

My excitement had escalated when I received a notice in the mail that a parcel awaits my arrival for collection. I was anticipating for this parcel to be my Beauty Box which I talked about here. The parcel was indeed from Beauty Box YAY! I received a hot pink box with the words Beauty Box written accross and the actual Beauty Box was inside. I think this Beauty Box would be great for makeup storage etc.
September Beauty Box
I haven't tried any of these products before, so I'm keen to try each one. I've tried a different version of Shu Uemura's Cleansing Oil (pink tinted bottle) and Marc Jacobs Lola. I love both of these products that I've used, so I'm very happy to have received a different version of the cleansing oil and the newest Marc Jacobs Fragrance, alongside the products from Sally Hansen, Playboy and YSL.

I guess my expectations were too high on this first box, so I really do hope the next few boxes will come with bigger surprises. I hope the next box will come with colour makeup and nail polish.

Included in this gorgeous box with a hot pink ribbon adorned was a greeting card from Michelle and the Beauty Box Team. On the other side of the card there is information on the products included in this month's box.
 
Contents of the September Beauty Box includes the following products:
Marc Jacobs 'Oh! Lola!' perfume vials, 1.2 mL each, 3 vials worth A$5.75 (full size 100 ml rrpA$160)
Playboy 'Play It Spicey' Body Spray, 75 mL full size (rrpA$4.49)
Shu Uemura High Performance Balancing Cleansing Oil (suitable for all skin types), 20 mL worth A$4.65 (full size 450ml rrpA$105)
Sally Hansen Everyday Strength Medium Nail File, rrpA$4.95
Yves Saint Laurent Top Secret Beauty Sleep serum, 5 mL worth A$12.40 (full size 40 ml rrpA$99)
I love all the brands associated with Beauty Box and the wonderful deluxe samples included in September's Beauty Box are products that I would use, especially for travel! I will continue to subscribe to Beauty Box as I like to have a few surprises come through the mail


Have you received your September Beauty Box yet?
What do you think of the contents in this month's box?

Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment