Tuesday 20 September 2011

ASOS Wish List

Popular UK fashion label ASOS has recently launched their Australian ASOS online store and I've had my eyes glued to the screen since the launch of their site! I though I'd share some items in my ASOS wish list,  so here it is...

ASOS Tulip Dress with Tie Back
TFNC Contrast Sash Bandeau Dress
ASOS Petite Exclusive Foldover Halter Sundress
ASOS Petite Asymmetric Frill Cheesecloth Maxi

The Australian ASOS website offers free standard shipping (up to 8 days delivery) to all Australian online orders. 

Have you purchased anything from Australia's ASOS site yet?
Which fashion piece are you lemming at the moment?

Rose

3 comments:

  1. Gosh those are pretty, pretty dresses!!
    Love the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Karishma, tulip designed dresses are always winners for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love it.. so pretty! i'm with you, winner indeed!

    ReplyDelete