Wednesday 6 July 2011

Review: OPI Irre-Swiss-Ables Collection

Another incredibly irresistible OPI mini limited edition set!

But, this one is slightly different, besides from shades of course! 

Here is the OPI IRRE-SWISS-ABLES mini collection set




This OPI Irre-Swiss-Ables collection features 3 bold and hot shades from the 
OPI Texas Spring 2011 collection plus one RapiDry Top Coat.

I've never used any top coat polishes from OPI, so this was a great chance to test it out! 

RapiDry is intended to give lasting shine and colour to nail polish.


Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous
Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous definitely does look spectacular! I love the bold and shimmery look of this shade! The true tone of this silver grey shade looks much darker than shown in the above photo.


Yodel Me On My Cell
Yodel Me On My Cell is an intense blue shade with a metallic finish. I had to apply about three coats to get an overall opaque finish. I was a little disappointed when I applied the first coat as it went on sheer on my nails. This may be the cause of the formula which was a tiny bit gooey due to the miniscule shimmers within this nail polish formula.


Color So Hot It Berns

Color So Hot It Berns is an amazing spicy hot red that goes on opaque after two coats. I love this true red shade as it's bold and classy! 



Which shade from the Irre-Swiss-Ables collection set do you like best?
Do you have any OPI mini sets in your stash?

Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment