Saturday 28 May 2011

Review: SUPER Hyper Hydrator with Coconut Water

During the week I was offered to sample the Hyper Hydrator Daily Moisturiser with Coconut Water  and Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT) from the new SUPER skincare range by Dr. Nicholas Perricone at KIT Cosmetics. This is the first time I've tried Dr. Nicholas Perricone's skincare products, so I was quite excited to get the chance to try a bit of his creations.

Hyper Hydrator Daily Moisturiser

Pros:

I've been using this Hyper Hydrator cream for a few days now and  I really like this moisturiser! It smells subtly sweet just like coconut, however, the scent disappears a little while after application. I quite like the scent of sweet smelling skincare products! This cream goes on quite smoothly, despite its slightly thick consistency, though it absorbs quickly and leaves behind a matte finish due to the presence of MCT! My skin feels pretty nice, smooth and soft, just the way I had anticipated! The cream was gentle to my skin and did not break me out.

Cons:

The texture of this white cream is relatively thick as you can see in the photo above (apologies for the blurry photo taken from my phone), so it takes a little time to thoroughly massage it into my skin.

Overall:

Hyper Hydrator worked very well with my combination skin type to maintain the moisture and health of my skin. I absolutely adore the soft coconut scent as it's quite nice to indulge in sweet scented skincare products. I've also found that this moisturiser is also SUPER as a primer as it provides a clean smooth canvas on my face and hides the appearance of pores when applying foundation. 


Have you tried Hyper Hydrator Daily Moisturiser yet?
What are your thoughts on moisturisers containing coconut as the core ingredient?

Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment